Becoming A Criminal Psychologist

by Acsah

Photo Credit: Jeffrey Errick

Photo Credit: Jeffrey Errick

Hello. I want to be a criminal psychologist and for that I understand I need to do a masters in forensic psychology. But initially I don't know what undergraduate course to do. Is it better to do a degree in criminology or psychology or criminology and/with psychology.

All of the courses are accredited by the BPS. Could anybody please give me some advice in this matter.

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Return to Forensic Psychology Q & A.

Criminal Profiling: An Introductory Guide Book Cover and Description.