If you like psychology, you'll love these Great Gift Ideas For Psychology Majors & Psychologists!

Psychology Gifts

CLICK HERE or click the image above to see the full collection.


Comments for Criminal Psychologist Question

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 26, 2010
by: Preet

You would have to study in University, not College, and you would have to complete a 4 year B.A or BSc in Psychology :). I'll be starting soon :D

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Criminal Psychologist Question.

Return to Forensic Psychology Q & A.