Forensic Psychologist to Psychiatrist Question

by Regina
(London, England)

Photo Credit: Crystaljingsr

Photo Credit: Crystaljingsr


I am doing a degree in Forensic Psychology. I am applying to do my PhD and I am wondering this:

If I do a PhD in child and adolescent Psychiatry will that enable me to practice as a consulting psychiatrist? Or will I have to go to medical school after that and qualify as a doctor first?


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Forensic Psychology Q & A.