VISIT --> if you want a massive audience of people who love psychology to know about your book, podcast, blog, degree program etc?

All About Psychology receives over two million visits a year and has over a million social media followers. No other psychology marketing platform can offer you such a comprehensive level of brand awareness, exposure and reach. Click on the following link to learn more.

Transfering Forensic Psychology Qualifications From The U.K to Canada

by Kirtika Patel
(Toronto, Canada)

I have completed my undergraduate degree BSc in Psychology and post-graduate degree in MSc Forensic Psychology in London, United Kingdom.

I wanted to enquire about how I can register as a Forensic Psychologist in Toronto, Canada and also whether I would need to do any further training or exams?

Click here to read or post comments

Return to Forensic Psychology Q & A.